Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How To Create Your Life Step 2

Step 2
Create a Declaration of Intent

Once a day, every morning, write down the goal you've picked. Whatever it is you want to
experience, just write it down once a day. A good format to use is a short sentence which
begins with "I am now attracting...", "I am now creating...", "I will now..." or "I now
intend...

For example:
"I AM NOW ATTRACTING A LOVING RELATIONSHIP INTO MY LIFE."
"I WILL NOW SELL 10 PER CENT MORE PRODUCTS EACH MONTH."
"I AM NOW CREATING HIGHER SELF-ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE."
"I NOW INTEND TO EAT THOUGHTFULLY AND BEGIN LOSING WEIGHT."

Of course, create your own wording for your own goal. The vitally important thing is that
when you say it your emotional state agrees with the statement. For example, the reason
an affirmation such as "I am now exercising every day" doesn't work is because if you are
not exercising every day you immediately feel it when you say it. If you say "I am now with
my ideal partner" you will immediately feel the lie even before you finish saying it.
However, a statement which begins "I am now attracting..." or "I now intend..." is true (at
least while you are saying it) and holds no contradiction in your emotions. Of course, this is
different for everyone, so find a wording that works for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment